Saturday, November 25, 2006

Aileen, of course, deserves the little bit of bling she received for bringing Billy Bob into the world, but that's not to say the father shouldn't get a little something as well.

I'm a huge fan of illustrator Olivier Kugler's work, which has been featured recently in the Guardian. I love his free lines and comic-book style narratives.

I'm also a huge fan of Iceland, which Olivier visited during his recent Guardian assignment.

So I got in touch with Olivier and bought a signed print of his Iceland illustration as well as some of the illustrations of the Tour De France he did a few years ago for Outside magazine.

They're currently being framed and are going to take pride of place in my study.

After all, why should William get all treats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home