Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAP-PB NEW YEAR!
I started 2006 as I mean to go on by shaking off my New Year hangover and heading over to Hyde Park for the Serpentine New Year's Day 10k.

Just getting out of a warm bed and to the start line on a dark and dreary Sunday morning took every ounce of willpower I possess.

But I was glad I made it because I got the year off to the perfect start by setting a new personal best over 10k -- 53:14 according to the official race clock or 52:27 according to my running computer. Even the slower time knocks 30 seconds off my previous PB so I'm happy to go with that.

There's photographic evidence here.

Smug? You bet I'm smug.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't "mad" be a better description? each to his own.
starliz

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home