Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Reopening this posting, another e-mail from Iridium.

At least you can't accuse them of not taking my complaint seriously.

Stuart,

My colleague Liz DeCastro forwarded me your information and recounted to me the issues you faced while using Iridium in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. I understand there were recurring reliability issues, and that you estimated a low connect rate with continuous dropped calls.

Needless to say, I'm very concerned about these numbers, but I greatly appreciate your clear documentation as well as your taking the time to relate them to us. Also, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further with you these problems so that we might understand better what may have gone wrong.

Thank you again for your detailed explanation and I trust we can provide some insight.

Regards,

Will Kraus
Director, Product and Service Marketing
Iridium Satellite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home