Monday, January 31, 2005



I don't have the slightest interest in cars.

I like the fact that they mean I don't have to debase myself by taking the bus -- but don't expect to find me drooling over a 255-horsepower, 3.5-litre V-6 engine or the fact that a car generates 430 pounds-feet of torque at 3,600 rpm.

I'm surprised, therefore, to find that I can't get enough of NPR's Car Talk, which was recommended to me by an American couple I met in Nepal.

The show has become the latest weekly must-listen on my iPod. It's a hugely entertaining hour of radio -- even for non-Petrolheads like me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing on the link. They're hilarious. I've never owned a car, never wanted to, but this is great listening.

pieman
www.noodlepie.com

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home