Monday, October 25, 2004

A week ago I was coming down from a cloud after a star-studded weekend in LA.

This morning I'm waiting in for Dynarod to come round with their long brushes to get rid of the half a tonne of stinking human shit I've just discovered back up behind a blocked drain at the bottom of my garden -- an unwanted (bowel) moving gift from the previous owners, I suspect.

Coping with a huge bucketload of shit. The perfect preparation for covering the US presidential election next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. Vicky here. I could have helped you with those drains as well as the toe clip thing as I actually own a set of drain rods and quite enjoy cleaning out the pipes of poo. You should try it, it is surprisingly satisfying.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Stuart said...

Vick -- next time I get a blocked waste pipe I'll be straight on the phone...although believe me, if you could have seen beneath that manhole cover you wouldn't have been offering your services.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home