Friday, October 15, 2004



Greetings from LA!

My patented long-haul cocktail of rum and cokes chased down with a sleeping tablet has helped ensure that I've hit the Californian ground running without the slightest whiff of jetlag.

I'm staying at the Century Plaza Hotel in Beverly Hills, where tonight's gala is taking place, and most agreeable it is to -- although the Always On LA Attitude is a little in-your-face for my shy and retiring British sensibilities.

I'm off to explore Rodeo Drive before getting ready for tonight's festivities.

I fear, however, that photos of the event may be limited. I've been told that cameras are strictly forbidden in order that shots of pissed up A-List celebrities flashing their knickers don't make it into the papers.

I'll do what I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home