Monday, September 27, 2004


I finally got around to watching Outfoxed last night (I've been carrying the DVD around in my laptop bag for weeks.)

What a huge disappointment.

Good intentions aren't enough.

The film was poorly structured, terribly edited, unfocused and looked like an end of year project by a mediocre journalism undergraduate.

The accompanying behind-the-scenes featurette also compounded the belief that all liberals are ugly (my god, were they ugly).

If you're after something that covers similar ground, but with a little more substance, try Bonnie Anderson's News Flash.

2 Comments:

Blogger gemmak said...

You liked it then! :o/

5:32 PM  
Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

Funny, that's exactly how Blogumentary is shaping up at the moment!

Just added "News Flash" to my shopping cart. And a Robert McChesney book as well.

Stuart, I've just posted the video segment of your story. It was hard for me to cut anything out because your story is so compelling, so I hope this represents you fairly. (The most unrepresentative aspect is probably my use of the Iraq video footage.)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home