Thursday, August 26, 2004



In an attempt to scotch the widespread myth that I only watch sports involving teenage girls, I blagged my way into the main Olympic Stadium this evening for an evening of athletics.



My seat on the press benches was the perfect place to watch the men's 110m hurdles semi finals, the semi-finals of the women's 1500m and to give Kelly Holmes a cheer as she passed by after her race.



I had to leave to get back to the office before the end of the proceedings and so missed the booing which marred the 200m final.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn Crawford should not have been booed by the crowd. After all he is clean from dope.

Dopey crowd.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only Shawn Crawford? Why so cynical?

Methinks you missed the meaning of the booing. Not to worry; so did my mom.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home