Sunday, July 27, 2003



The introduction of new features on the blog continues apace.

Today sees the launch of Radio BNI, the audio companion to the site.

At the moment it's still a work in progress -- basically a rolling jukebox of some of my favourite tracks, ranging from Steve Earle to Hearsay. There's some really cheesy tracks in there as well as some classics. I've programmed in whatever takes my fancy and there's no overall theme -- except that I love every single tune.

I'll be building on it over the coming weeks, adding more tracks and including jingles and other bits and pieces to improve the station sound.

I apologise for the ads, which are beyond my control. If it takes off I'll upgrade my account so I can block them.

And yes, ladeeeeez and gennlemun, we do take requests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home